BritRail Scottish Highlands Pass
Discover Northern Scotland’s hidden gems as you ride upon the breathtaking West Highland line, travel to the far North station of Thurso or hop on a ferry to explore stunning Scottish isles. Enjoy the unlimited travel and flexibility of this value driven pass.
Where can the pass be used?
- On the following rail lines:
- Glasgow – Oban/FortWilliam/Mallaig
- Inverness – Kyle of Lochalsh
- Inverness – Wick/Thurso
- Inverness – Aberdeen
- Inverness – Aviemore
- On the following coach services:
- Scottish Citylink/West Coast Motors on the route: Oban/Fort William – Inverness
- Stagecoach in the Highlands on the route: Thurso – Scrabster
- On the following Caledonian MacBrayne Ferry routes:
- Oban – Mull
- Mallaig – Skye
- You can buy a BritRail Pass if you are not a UK resident.
- Customers can select a first date of travel that is up to 11 months from the purchase date.
- BritRail Family Discount
Bonuses & Inclusions
- Get a 10% discount on a full stardard fare for the Strathspey Steam Railway and the Keith & Dufftown Railway.
- Travel aboard Northlink Ferries and receive a 20% discount on Seated Standard fares purchased on the day of sailing on following routes:
- Scrabster – Stromness
- Aberdeen – Lerwick
- Aberdeen – Kirkwall – Lerwick
- Get a 10% discount on single and Day Return fares with D&E Coaches on this route:
- A 10% discount is available on Caledonian Sleeper Standard fares when tickets are purchased locally.
- 2 for 1 Offers
- The BritRail Scottish Highlands Pass is available in Standard Class only.
- Monday to Friday, you can travel anytime except on services arriving into Aberdeen and Inverness before 9:00 am. You can travel at any time on the weekend